There's a variety of activities going on at York Art Gallery for children this Easter, including:
- Pick up a Penguin - Pick up the Penguin zine available throughout Easter to take home and complete. Ask at York Art Gallery reception for further details. From 4th April 2020.
- Living Colour Wheel - Experience art in its many forms, both live and exhibited. York Dance Space, an intergenerational cast of local community dancers, will be bringing colour to life with energy and movement as part of a Living Colour Wheel. Why not enjoy the performances as a spectator, or take the opportunity to participate and join in as they explore the world of colour through expression, mood and movement. Sunday 5 April 2020; performances throughout the day on Gallery, 10:30-1 pm and 2-4 pm
- The BIG Picture - 4th and 12th April 2020
- Move and Play...with Colour and Clay! 5th April 2020
- The Spoken Word - 5th April 2020