- Here at Little Vikings, we’re big fans of hypnobirthing. In fact I used it for all three of my labours and thought it was amazing. Find out more about hypnobirthing in York for modern mothers.
Susan from Yoga for Modern Life says…
Firstly, congratulations on your pregnancy. I’m Susan and I provide modern and mindful Hypnobirthing classes for a calm, confident and positive pregnancy and birth – however you birth your baby. My Hypnobirthing courses are a complete antenatal programme providing you with a whole toolbox of practical techniques and loads of information so that you can feel in control and be totally empowered throughout, and actually enjoy your labour and birth. My course is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives and I am member of the Hypnobirthing Association.
You will learn:
- How to release any fears you have about birth
- Relaxation techniques
- Simple yet effective breathing practices for pregnancy and labour
- Visualisation practices
- Mindfulness for pregnancy & parenthood
- Pregnancy yoga postures to help position your baby
- About the brilliance of an Active Birth
- Fab massage techniques
I’m also a pregnancy yoga teacher and a trained Doula so I include loads of unique and brilliant extras in my courses – head over to my website to find out more.
All Little Vikings readers get a £30 discount!
Courses run each month, they are informative yet fun, and a great chance to meet other liked minded couples. I also teach one to one private course at times to suit you, and hypnobirthing refresher courses.
Do get in touch with any questions, I’d love to hear from you and it’s really important to know that the hypnobirthing and antenatal course you choose is the right one for you and your partner. Call me on 07954 238 424 to chat about the classes and to book your place, or email . You can also visit my website www.formodernmothers.com
And do come and follow me on Facebook for oodles of brilliant information all about pregnancy, birth & hypnobirthing – www.facebook.com/formodernmothers
Venue: Tadcaster Road, York, YO24 1GS Contact: Courses run: Throughout the year