More of an edible craft than a recipe, these marshmallow snowmen are fun to put together and eat (toothbrushes at the ready!).
- A couple of bags of marshmallows (white are better than pink for obvious reasons)
- A box of Matchmakers
- A packet or two of Jellytots
- Edible black icing/icing pens
- A little bit of icing (icing sugar and a little bit of water)
- Take a cocktail stick and skewer three marshmallows onto it
- With your black icing, draw on eyes and buttons
- In a small bowl, make up a little bit of icing by adding a very small amount of water to a couple of tablespoons of icing sugar. Keep it relatively thick because you're going to use it as a 'glue' to stick the Jellytots on.
- Glue the Jellytots on the faces as noses
- Break the Matchmakers into leg and arm lengths and push into the marshmallows
- Leave for a few minutes for the icing to set and then enjoy
The best of York and beyond for families, Straight to your inbox every week.