This guilt-free treat is perfect for the warmer weather, and couldn't be easier to make. Customise it with whatever flavour yoghurt you have and play around with the fruit, too. Given half a chance, our kids would have added sprinkles and chocolate but it's up to you!
- 450g yoghurt of your choice (we used half greek yoghurt mixed with a spoonful of honey and half strawberry but it's up to you)
- A few handfuls of mixed berries of your choice (we used strawberries, blueberries and frozen raspberries)
1. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper/parchment.
2. Pour the yoghurt onto the tray and push to the edges, but make sure you don't spread it too thin.
3. Add the fruit in whatever pattern/random arrangement you like.
4. Put in the freezer and freeze (at least two hours).
5. Cut up into pieces, and keep the bits you aren't eating straight away in the freezer.
The best of York and beyond for families, Straight to your inbox every week.