Where can you go this October half term where you can get lost in a mysterious maze, watch a magic show, set off on a quest to find the Gruesome Ghosts of York, enjoy oodles of indoor and outdoor play AND pick and carve your own pumpkin? Piglets Adventure Farm, that’s where!
The famous Piglets Pumpkin Festival returns on selected weekends in October (7th, 8th, 14th, 15th, 21st, 22nd October) and daily from 28th to 31st October and it’s bound to be a spellbinding day out. The cafe will be open, serving sourdough pizza and barista coffee (hooray!), and there’ll be animal encounters, barrel train rides and a bat-walk fancy dress parade.
Win a family ticket to Piglets Adventure Farm’s Pumpkin Festival!
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Piglets to give away a family ticket for Piglets’ Pumpkin Festival! You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’.
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Instagram, head to our Stories and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and postcode
The competition closes at midnight on 16th October 2023 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
The small print
– The prize is as described above
– Not transferable and no cash alternative
– One winner will be chosen at random from across our platforms and notified as to how they can redeem their prize