Malton’s boutique summer music festival, Meadowfest, returns for 2023 and we’re giving away a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) for one lucky winner. A music festival like no other, Meadowfest returns this year with a whole host of epic street food, family entertainment and eclectic music across two stages that’s guaranteed to get you up and dancing in the beautiful riverside meadow venue on Saturday 29th July 2023.
Headlining this year’s event is 90s pop sensation, Chesney Hawkes alongside Alchemy Live – A Tribute to Dire Straits and crowd favourites, HUGE – The UK’s Ultimate Party Band. With a total of 12 eclectic musical acts across two fantastic stages, it’s not a day to be missed! In addition to the incredible line-up, there will be plenty of entertainment for the kids, from inflatables, rides and face painting to performances and workshops from the Be Amazing Arts team in the Creativi-tent! Expect a relaxed festival of uplifting sunshine bands, all-day feasting and dancing like no one’s watching.
With plenty of food and drink on offer, Meadowfest is a family-friendly music festival that celebrates the very best of the British summer. Ticket holders can come and go all day long to explore the wonders that Yorkshire’s Food Capital has to offer in between sets. For more information about Meadowfest, please visit: https://www.visitmalton.com/meadowfest
Win a family ticket to Meadowfest!
We’re giving one lucky family the chance to win a family ticket for Meadowfest 2023. You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Follow us on Instagram, like the post about this competition, tag a friend and comment ‘done’. For an extra entry, share to your Stories.
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’. You’ll need to like/follow the Little Vikings page to be eligible to win, too.
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Email email@example.com with your name and postcode
The competition closes at midnight on 1st July 2023 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
The small print
– The prize is as described above
– Not transferable and no cash alternative
– One winner will be chosen at random from across our platforms and notified as to how they can redeem their prize