York Restaurant Week is back from 9th to 15th October 2023 with more offers on food and drink than ever before and some exciting new eateries to explore. For seven whole days restaurants, cafés, pubs, bars, hotels, and street food vendors in York city centre will be offering a huge variety of deals on dining experiences, all deliciously priced at £5, £10, £15 or £20, £25 or £30.
York Restaurant Week – How it works
– Step 1. Head to the York Restaurant Week website. Click the OFFERS tab to see all of the food and drinks venues participating in our upcoming event.
– Step 2. Click on a venue profile to explore its food and drink offers as well as useful info, such as address, phone number, website and social media links.
– Step 3. SELECT an offer, specify the NUMBER of people in your party and click add to BASKET. Then click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT and fill in the short form.
– Step 4. Once your ORDER is complete you’ll be able to access your VOUCHERS from the order page or your email (make sure to check your junk folder).
– Step 5. Make sure to check the TERMS related to your chosen offer before you dine, these can be found on the front of your VOUCHER.
– Step 6. Ring ahead to book a table, check availability and to enquire about dietary requirements etc.
– Step 7. Take your voucher along with you to the restaurant, either on your phone or as a printed copy, and show it to staff on your arrival.
– Step 8. Enjoy your meal! Share your experience using #YorkRestaurantWeek and #YRW23
Who’s taking part?
There’s a record-breaking number of places taking part in this year’s York Restaurant Week, spanning everything from afternoon tea to Thai, Vietnamese and Sicilian options. The list is being updated all the time, but here are some of our top offers.
– Bettys – Cream tea £10 per person
– York Explore Reading Cafe – Cake and small hot drink for £5 (add a sandwich for an extra £5)
– Ate o’Clock – 2 courses for £15 per person
– The Potions Express – 2 bacon rolls or hot dogs and 2 hot drinks for £5
– The Blue Barbakan – Lunch and drink for £15 per person
– Coto Kitchen – 2 course set menu and drink for £20
– Plush Cafe – Rainbow bagel brunch £5
– Middletons Hotel – Afternoon tea for £20
– Bill’s York – Three courses for £15 per person
– Double Dutch Pancake House – Pancake With Topping & Drink – £5 per person
– Explore Hungate Reading Cafe – Cake and small hot drink £5