Malton’s boutique summer music festival, Meadowfest, returns at the end of the month and we’re giving away a family ticket (2 adults, 2 children) for one lucky winner. A music festival like no other, Meadowfest returns this year with a whole host of epic street food, family entertainment and eclectic music across two stages that’s guaranteed to get you up and dancing in the beautiful riverside meadow venue this Saturday 30th July 2022.
This year’s headline act, The Feeling, will be bringing the party atmosphere as they fill the Yorkshire countryside with their indie anthems, as well as performing tracks from their brand-new album ‘Loss. Hope. Love.’ The Main Stage will also feature Meadowfest favourites Hyde Family Jam, party band HUGE, and the New York Brass Band. Fame Academy’s Alistair Griffin will also be performing, following an appearance with his Lemoncurd Gin at Malton’s Food Lovers Festival in June.
With plenty of food and drink on offer, Meadowfest is a family-friendly music festival that celebrates the very best of the British summer. Ticket holders can come and go all day long to explore the wonders that Yorkshire’s Food Capital has to offer in between sets. For more information about Meadowfest, please visit: https://www.visitmalton.com/meadowfest
Win a family ticket to Meadowfest!
We’re giving one lucky family the chance to win a family ticket for Meadowfest 2023. You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Follow us on Instagram, like the post about this competition, tag a friend and comment ‘done’. For an extra entry, share to your Stories.
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’. You’ll need to like/follow the Little Vikings page to be eligible to win, too.
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and postcode
The competition closes at midnight on 15th July 2022 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
The small print
– The prize is as described above
– Not transferable and no cash alternative
– One winner will be chosen at random from across our platforms and notified as to how they can redeem their prize