York Spring Fair & Food Festival returns to York Racecourse for 10 days of Jubilee Holiday fun from 27th May to 5th June 2022, bringing together one of the largest vintage funfairs seen in North Yorkshire, a food festival, live music and family entertainment.
Enjoy more than 15 stunning vintage funfair rides and game stalls and more than 40 traders supplying street food and drink, crafts and gifts. Award-winning York entertainer Josh Benson will be live on stage four times during the day, combining magic, juggling, balloonology and disco (!), while during weekend evenings you’ll enjoy live music from great local bands Huge, Y Street Band, Hyde Family Jam and New York Brass Band. On midweek evenings, there’ll be a DJ. There will be two bars, including the Yorkshire Bus Bar, and plenty of tables so you can sit and relax.
It’s also a great place to celebrate the Platinum Jubilee in York, with the lighting of York’s beacon on the evening of Thursday 2nd June and the opportunity for a Big Jubilee Lunch on Sunday 5th June, where the array of food and drink stalls can provide a picnic to suit all tastes!
York Spring Fair & Food Festival runs from Friday 27th May 2022 through May half term and the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend, finishing on Sunday 5th June 2022. Open from 10.00 am daily at the Clocktower Enclosure, York Racecourse. Closes 9 pm Fridays and Saturdays, 7 pm Sundays and Monday to Wednesday, 10.30 pm on Thursday 2nd June. Tickets from £5; children 12 and under go free. Dogs on a lead welcome. Buy your tickets online or on the day.
WIN a family ticket to York Spring Fair!
We’ve teamed up with York Spring Fair and Food Festival to give one lucky family the chance to win free entry for four people and six fairground rides in total. You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’ and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Follow us on Instagram, like our most recent post and comment ‘win’
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and postcode
The competition closes at midnight on 15th May 2022 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
The small print
– The prize is as described above
– Not transferable and no cash alternative
– Three winners will be chosen at random and notified as to how they can redeem their prize