York’s bursting with amazing places to eat, but there are only so many days in the year/pounds in our bank accounts to try them all out. York Restaurant Week to the rescue! This popular event is back for 2021 and it’s the perfect way to try out new places to eat in York for less. If there’s somewhere you’ve been wanting to try for ages, why not see whether they’re taking part? You might just be lucky.
Keep an eye out for details as they’re confirmed, but you can expect a variety of eating experiences across the city at set prices, from £5 to £20. There’ll be fixed price menus of £5, £10, £15 or £20 and you’ll be able to download your free vouchers from the York Restaurant Week website a couple of weeks before the event starts.
How it works:
- Vouchers will be available to download for free from the week of 27th September 2021 from the York Restaurant Week website
- Look through the offers, enter your details and a voucher will be emailed to you
- You can download as many vouchers as you like
- Take your voucher along with you to the restaurant
- There are terms and conditions for some vouchers
- Children are welcome! Just make sure you’re not trying to take them somewhere that children aren’t allowed…!
Top tips for making the most of York Restaurant Week:
- Keep an eye out for all the deals as they’re confirmed – keep an eye on the York Restaurant Week website, and then download your voucher
- Book in advance to make sure you don’t miss out, as some places are really popular and all have limited capacity
- Make the most of it – there’s no limit to how many times you can use an offer.