York’s bursting with amazing places to eat, but there are only so many days in the year/pounds in our bank accounts to try them all out. York Restaurant Week to the rescue! This popular event is back for 2021 and it’s the perfect way to try out new places to eat in York for less. If there’s somewhere you’ve been wanting to try for ages, why not see whether they’re taking part? You might just be lucky.
Keep an eye out for details as they’re confirmed, but you can expect a variety of eating experiences across the city at set prices, from £5 to £20. There’ll be fixed price menus of £5, £10, £15 or £20 and you can download your free vouchers from the York Restaurant Week website NOW! Here are just a few of the businesses who have confirmed that they’re taking part:
– Ambiente Tapas Fossgate
– The Dark Horse Espresso Bar, Shambles Market
– Forest York
– City Cruises York
– Plush Cafe
– York Theatre Royal
– Middle Feast
– The Orchid Vegan Restaurant
How it works:
– Vouchers are available to download for free now from the York Restaurant Week website
– Look through the offers, enter your details and a voucher will be emailed to you
– You can download as many vouchers as you like
– Take your voucher along with you to the restaurant
– There are terms and conditions for some vouchers
– Children are welcome! Just make sure you’re not trying to take them somewhere that children aren’t allowed…!
Top tips for making the most of York Restaurant Week:
– Keep an eye out for all the deals as they’re confirmed – keep an eye on the York Restaurant Week website, and then download your voucher
– Book in advance to make sure you don’t miss out, as some places are really popular and all have limited capacity
– Make the most of it – there’s no limit to how many times you can use an offer.