York Art Gallery is giving you the chance to win one of five family activity bags to enjoy on your next visit. Worth £7.50, the bags contain crayons, a pencil, a sketchbook, an illustrated activity guide, a colour wheel interactive guide and a magiscope to take around the gallery and then take home in the colourful reusable bag.
The Gallery’s permanent galleries are free to visit and the perfect place to inspire budding artists! Now is a great time to visit as the new show Human Nature has just opened. See drones flicker against a beautiful woodland scene at twilight, watch animations of doves and wolves roam the gallery spaces and take a journey inside the human body from the lungs to the heart in a series of beautiful installations in this exhibition jointly curated by York Mediale and York Museums Trust. Please note: there is a charge for special exhibitions, including Human Nature, but YMT Card holders get in free.
How to enter
You can enter the York Art Gallery competition in any or all of the following ways:
1. Visit our Facebook page, like and share the post about this competition (and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
2. Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
3. Follow us on Instagram and comment ‘Win’ on our latest image
Terms and conditions
– Winning a family activity bag does not include the entry cost to the Human Nature exhibition.
– Only one entry will be accepted per person.
– The activity bag must be claimed within six months of being notified of your win.
– The closing date for the competition is 8th November 2020.
– The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– York Museums Trust reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.