Lotherton Hall’s Christmas Experience is steeped in Christmas magic and excitement. Enjoy a magical Twelve Days of Christmas Walk through the Captains Wood around the estate, make the turtle doves fly, walk through the five gold rings and be one of the drummers drumming! Uncover a secret fairy hideaway in the rock garden. Marvel in the splendor of the Edwardian House with the rooms dressed in all their festive finery. Wander down to the Elf Village where young ones can join the elves in making craft activities or listen to stories, and everyone can enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or warm snack under the twinkling canopy. We are giving away one family ticket for a visit to Lotherton Hall’s Christmas Experience before it closes at the end of this weekend! Visit the Lotherton Hall website for more details.
You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
- Visit our Facebook page, like and share the post about this competition (and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
- Follow us on Instagram and comment ‘Lotherton’ on our latest image
Check back tomorrow for another fabulous prize!
The small print
- The prize is a family ticket to Lotherton Hall’s Christmas Experience. The winner must visit before the experience closes for this year (final day, 23rd December 2018). Unfortunately the visit does NOT include a visit to Father Christmas.
- Not transferable and no cash alternative.
- Competition closes at midnight on 19th December 2018