We’ve teamed up with one of York’s best independent restaurants to offer one lucky person the chance to win the perfect Sunday! Newly crowned winner of the Best Sunday Lunch Little Vikings Award 2018, The Rattle Owl has just opened its fabulous new private dining room and lounge. It’s a lovely space that’s perfect for large groups of families and friends, with a great lounge to relax in too. The Rattle Owl is firmly family-friendly, with highchairs, children’s books and a great children’s menu. Why not let the kids watch a film or play games with their friends while you catch up with yours? Sounds like an ideal Sunday afternoon to us.
The Rattle Owl is kindly giving one very lucky person the chance to win Sunday lunch for twelve in the new private dining area and lounge! To be in with a chance of winning, you can enter in any, or all, of the following ways:
- Email with your name, address and your guess at the answer to the following question: How many customers has the Rattle Owl had since it opened its doors in 2015? Not easy, so Just have a wild guess!
- Visit our Facebook page and like and share the post about this competition (and be sure you’ve liked our page, too). Comment with your guess at how many customers the Rattle Owl has served since it opened in 2015
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition, and tweet us with your guess at how many customers the Rattle Owl has served since it opened in 2015
- Follow us on Instagram and comment ‘Rattle Owl’ and your guess at how many customers the Rattle Owl has served since it opened in 2015
The small print
– The winner will be the person who correctly guesses the actual or nearest number of customers as at 1st January 2018. In the rare event of a tie, the prize will be split and The Rattle Owl’s decision will be final.
– The prize is a two course Sunday lunch for up to 12 people (adults/adults and children). Drinks are not included.
– Subject to availability: The Rattle Owl serves 12-4pm and will try to accommodate specific dates but they might be booked up already.
– The menu must be pre-ordered.