York Army Museum is home to the collections of the Royal Dragoon Guards and the Prince of Wales’s Own Regiment of Yorkshire, and you can find out more through interactive activities and engaging exhibitions. Find out more about the British Army and its importance for Yorkshire in the last 300 years at this great attraction that warmly welcomes families. Today, we’re giving away a family day ticket so that you can experience it for yourselves, as well as a basket of treats!
You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
- Visit our Facebook page, like and share the post about this competition (and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
- Follow us on Instagram and comment ‘York Army’ on our latest image
The competition closes at midnight on 24th December 2018 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter. Check back tomorrow for another fabulous prize! Visit the York Army Museum website.
The small print
- The prize is a one family ticket to visit York Army Museum and a selection of sweet treats (exact details to be confirmed).
- Not transferable and no cash alternative
- Competition closes at midnight on 24th December 2018