In celebration of Yorkshire Day, together with our friends at Visit York, we are giving away a two-day York Pass for four people, worth £120!
The York Pass gives you FREE entry to over forty top attractions in York and beyond. It’s the ideal opportunity to visit all those places you’ve not been to or to re-visit old favourites, and the timing’s great as everyone starts to feel the pinch of the summer holidays. Here are just some of the brilliant attractions you can visit with the York Pass (you can find the full list here).
- York Maze
- York Minster
- York’s Chocolate Story
- North York Moors Railway
- JORVIK Viking Centre
- York Castle Museum
- Beningbrough Hall and Gardens
- Helmsley Castle
- The Deep
- Newby Hall
You can enter our competition in any or all of the following ways:
- Visit our Facebook page, like and share the post about this competition (and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
- Follow us on Instagram and comment ‘York Pass’ on our latest image
- Email us () with your name and postcode
The small print
The prize is four two-day York Passes (for two adults and two children). Each pass is valid for two consecutive days of sightseeing and is activated at the first attraction that you visit. The passes are valid until 31st March 2019. The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 19th August and one winner will be chosen at random and notified.