May half term is fast approaching, and there’s a new event on the horizon in York: York Spring Fair and Food Festival at York Racecourse. There promises to be something for everyone, from a large vintage funfair for thrill-seeking kids to a food festival showcasing the best local produce for hungry parents. The funfair comprises a unique collection of restored vintage rides from the golden era of fairgrounds, including an exhilarating 1936 Speedway, a rare Brooklands Dodgems from 1937, a stunning 1930s chair-o-plane as well as a beautiful carousel, twister, helter-skelter, octopus and big wheel. There will also be three children’s rides and games stalls offering prizes every time. The Spring Fair will take place at York Racecourse from 28th May to 6th June 2021, making it a good May half term family activity. Pre-book your tickets in advance (it’s £3 for adults and free for children who are 12 and under). Visit the website to book.
Win a family ticket to York Spring Fair 2021
We’ve teamed up with York Spring Fair and Food Festival to give one lucky family the chance to win free entry for four people and eight fairground rides in total. You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’ and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Follow us on Instagram, like our most recent post and comment ‘win’
The competition closes at midnight on 25th May 2021 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
The small print
– The prize is as described above
– Not transferable and no cash alternative
– Three winners will be chosen at random and notified as to how they can redeem their prize