Warning: this might make you feel old. York Maze is celebrating 20 a-maze-ing years this year since it first opened in 2002! Home to the largest maize maze in Europe, York Maze now boasts over 20 amazing rides, shows and attractions including the Crowmania tractor and trailer ride packed with animatronic and theatrical surprises. New attractions for 2022 include the Musical Maze, the Cornula 1 experience and the new stage show. And this year’s theme is bound to please visitors old and young: York Maze has teamed up with LEGO for this year’s giant maize maze celebrating 90 years of play! Find all the LEGO minifigures hidden in the maze and you could win a prize. As always, and from stressful personal experience, our top tip is to make sure all the younger members of your party have gone to the loo before you embark on the maze! There are plenty of good food options, but you can take your own to keep costs down, too. York Maze really is one of the best summer days out in the region, and well worth the ticket price given that you’ll stay for a full day. We’d really recommend it if you’re looking for something fun to do in York this summer, so why not enter our competition to see if you can win a family ticket?
Enter our competition to win a family ticket to York Maze
We’ve teamed up once again with our friends at York Maze to offer one very lucky winner the chance to visit York Maze this summer! The prize is one family ticket for four people that can be used any time during the 2022 season, subject to availability. You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Follow us on Instagram and follow the entry requirements on our post about this competition
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’ below (and be sure you’ve liked/followed our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers)
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Email email@example.com with your name and postcode
The small print
The prize is one family ticket for four people to York Maze 2022. The competition ends at midnight on 10th July 2022 and one winner will be chosen at random from across our platforms. Not refundable/transferable and no correspondence will be entered into.