There’s a hilarious new family show coming to York’s NCEM and we’ve got a family ticket to give away! The Queen is troubled and needs the Jester to cheer her with some songs. However, the Royal Court Jester is a law unto himself and knows better than to pander to the Queen’s fickle fancies. Join him in his attempt to pacify her Highness, whilst amusing the Royal Subjects, pleasing himself and ultimately striving to keep his head intact! Expect rousing choruses, skew-whiff stories and a shedload of laughter.
Win a family ticket to The Queen and Jester
We’ve teamed up with our friends at the NCEM to offer one lucky winner a family ticket to The Queen and Jester! You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
- Visit our Facebook page, like and share the post about this competition (and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
- Join our Facebook Group and like the competition post within the group
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
- Follow us on Instagram and comment ‘Jester’ on our latest image
The small print
- The prize is as described above.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.