All aboard for the Hunting of the Snark! This sparkling musical comedy adventure, fresh from the West End, tells the tale of a ridiculous crew on the quest of a creature that doesn’t exist. Based on the very silly Lewis Carroll poem (that I remember loving when I was little), it’s ideal for all ages and it’s coming to York Grand Opera House on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th September 2017.
A riotous ragtag gang of bold adventurers including the Boy, the Banker, the Butcher, the Baker, the Bellman and the knitting Beaver set off on a quest to catch the mythical Snark. On their travels, they encounter the Jub Jub bird, the sly Bandersnatch and the dastardly Boojum. Can a Snark be caught with soap? Will the Beaver escape the hungry Butcher’s clutches? Will the Baker remember his name? And does anyone know what a Snark actually looks like?!
Win a family ticket!
To be in with a chance of winning one of two family tickets, there are three ways to enter:
- Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘Snark’ in the comments box.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our tweet about this competition
- Email us on with your name and address
The small print
- The prize is one family ticket to The Hunting of the Snark at York Grand Opera House to the performance of your choice (subject to availability)
- One winner will be chosen at random on Sunday 10th September 2017 and will be contacted by us
- No cash alternative, and the prize is not transferable