In the Willows is an explosive new British musical coming to York Theatre Royal, with soaring vocals and spectacular street dance, stars Olivier Award winner Clive Rowe, deaf street dancer Chris Fonseca (The Greatest Dancer) and Seann Miley Moore (
It’s Mole’s first day in ‘The Willows’ and her classmates look a bit scary. Surely Mr Badger will look out for her, as streetwise Rattie, rich kid Toad and cheeky Otter teach her the ways of The Riverbank? But when Toad gets locked up for joyriding, the Weasel Clan break into his (lily)pad. It’s now only a matter of time before Chief Weasel reveals Mole’s dark secret…
This classic story is brought leaping into the twenty-first century with spectacular street dance choreographed by the award-winning Rhimes Lecointe (Associate choreographer for Zoo Nation, and Artistic Director of Boudicea). With ballads, beats, and backflips, this fresh new musical will be fun for the whole family.
Dates: Tue 16 April to Saturday 20 April 2019 (no performance Good Friday)
Ticket Information: From £18.50 | Family tickets available
Age Recommendations: 6+
Win a family ticket!
We’ve teamed up with our friends at York Theatre Royal to give one lucky family the chance to win a family ticket to see In The Willows. You can enter in any or all of the following ways.
- Visit our Facebook page, like and share the post about this competition (and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
- Join our Facebook Group and like the competition post within the group
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
- Follow us on Instagram and comment ‘Willows’ on our latest image
The small print
- The prize: Family ticket of 5 (max two adults) for the opening performance on Tuesday 16th April 2019 at
- Prize only valid for the advertised date, no cash exchanges and full terms and conditions apply at yorktheatreroyal.co.uk