We’re so pleased that York-based Choc Affair have launched their new Chocolate Making Activity Kits. We were lucky enough to try out the kits a while back and give them our thoughts – something that our three kids were more than happy enough to assist with – and were really impressed. Our kids got a lot out of doing the activities, and not just a sugar high! They loved the process of melting the chocolate and designing their own creations, not to mention eating them. It’s a fun thing to do together while we’re all locked down, but it would be an equally entertaining holiday activity (and a great gift idea, too).
The kit comes with 4 recipe activities, plus a bonus activity so that together you can create:
– chocolate lollies
– chocolate popcorn raisin bites
– chocolate apple pops
– chocolate covered banana pops
All the ingredients are individually packed, and you will need to add an apple, banana, raisins, and popcorn to the mix. You don’t need to do all the activities at once: after some persuasion, we limited ourselves one a day and felt that we had a lot of good quality chocolate-creating time together.
Win a Choc Affair chocolate activity kit!
We’d love one of your little Vikings to enjoy having a go at making their own chocolate creations too, so we’ve teamed up with our friends at Choc Affair to give away a kit to one lucky winner. You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Visit our Facebook page, like and share the post about this competition (and be sure you’ve liked our page too, or your entry won’t count as the competition is only open to followers of the Little Vikings page)
– Join our Facebook group and comment ‘Win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition