- Askham Richard Summer Fair: Face painting, donkey rides, train ride, bouncy castle and slide, gladiator jousting, craft table, tumble/raffle, ice cream, beat-the-goalie, lucky dip, stocks and more. Askham Richard village green, Sunday 3rd July, 11am to 3pm.
- Swinging Sixties Weekend at the North York Moors Railway: Head to Goathland or Levisham for live music, real ale and 1960s vintage cars in this celebration of all things sixties. Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd July. More info here.
- Cliffe Summer Fair: Fairground rides, giant raffle, tea room, bouncy castle, BBQ, bric-a-brac and, from 12.30, Minster FM’s Summer Roadshow. Sunday 3rd July, 12noon to 3pm, Cliffe VC Primary School, Main Street, Cliffe YO8 6NN
- New Earswick Summer Fair: Play farm, obstacle course, stalls, bouncy castle, raffle, Minster FM, pony rides and lots more. Saturday 2nd July, 12 noon to 4pm, New Earswick Primary School, free entry. Visit the Facebook page for more info.
- Fossgate Festival: this monthly celebration of one of York’s most vibrant streets promises lovely food, drink, live music and entertainment. Sunday 3rd July, 10am to 6pm (music from 11am). More info here.
To get this info straight to your inbox each week, sign up for our weekly newsletter through our homepage!