Puddle Ducks aquanatal classes are a fabulous activity for mums-to-be and offer the following benefits:
– Experience the perfect balance of relaxation, laughter and exercise – a wonderful way to unwind and stay healthy in pregnancy
– The classes take a holistic approach to mums’ physical and mental well-being, combining relaxation with cardiovascular exercises to help prepare the body for labour
– The teachers pass antenatal swimming training that is accredited by the Royal College of Midwives Trust, their own extensive aqua natal training and STA Aquacise/Aqua natal and Antenatal Swimming
– Classes take place in the soothing, warm comforts of pools, providing one of the safest ways to exercise in pregnancy
– There’s a science behind it too! Exercise and relaxation release your body’s natural happy hormones, endorphins, which suppress pain and help you (and baby) feel calm – not only helpful in later pregnancy, but also really important during and after labour
– And once baby arrives, the familiar noise of the pool means they’ll be relaxed when you take them swimming too
– You can also use the exercise techniques to get gently back into shape!
It is all quite gentle, however, you get a great workout hence preparing your body for labour. What better way to make some new friends to share your experiences with too? It is possible to join at any point throughout your pregnancy.
The 45 minute classes run on Mondays from 7:30pm at the ROKO Health club, Clifton Moor, York. Classes cost £7.00 and are booked in blocks of 6/7.
Please call the Puddle Ducks office on 07562 303788 if you would like to book or have any questions, you can also visit the website Puddle Ducks website (www.puddleducks.com/york) for more information. And why not Follow Puddle Ducks on FACEBOOK?[/tab] [tab title=”Details”]
|Venue:||Puddle Ducks aqua natal classes|
|Contact:||Contact Venue Visit the website|
|Address:||ROKO Health Club, Clifton Moor, York|
To get in touch about this listing, email us