We have it on good authority that the weather’s about to perk up, and what better way to enjoy the sunshine than from the deck of your very own self-drive boat? York City Cruises’ red boats are brilliant for families who fancy heading off on their own adventure on the water, and it’s great to see York from another viewpoint completely. Not a qualified captain? No problem! You’ll be given full instructions, a map and life jackets, so pack a picnic and watch the world go by. You can even book online for hire on a Monday to Friday morning.
Win a trip on a self-drive boat with York City Cruises!
We’ve teamed up with the lovely folk of York City Cruises to offer one lucky family a one-hour cruise on a self-drive red boat. To enter, you can:
- Visit our Facebook page and like and share the post about this competition
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
- Follow us on Instagram and comment ‘Red Boat’ on our latest image
- Email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and address
- Sign up to our weekly newsletter (through our website or Facebook page) and let us know that you’ve done so.
The small print
The prize is a one hour hire of a self-drive red boat with York City Cruises. The boat holds up to 8 people. The cruise must be taken in August or September 2017 (between 10am and 12 noon if on a weekend or bank holiday). The closing date is midnight on 13th August 2017. Good luck!