Win a family ticket for Raby Castle and their new adventure play area, The Plotters’ Forest!
We are SO excited to launch the first Little Vikings Christmas Countdown, a festive giveaway like no other. We’ll be sprinkling a little festive fairy dust across York this Christmas, giving away an amazing prize every day to one lucky follower (and sometimes more than one). No spoilers, but we’ve got some cracking experiences to win, from festive afternoon tea to family days out. To be in with the best chance of winning:
– Keep an eye on our website every day
– Follow Little Vikings on Facebook and join our Facebook group
– Sign up for our newsletter (through the website or Facebook page)
A family day ticket for Raby Castle, including admission to The Plotters’ Forest adventure play area, valid during 2023 opening times.
About Raby Castle and The Plotters’ Forest
Raby Castle, in County Durham, is a wonderful place for a family day out. Not only does it have a ‘proper’ castle, with moat and drawbridge, but there’s also a vast and beautiful deer park where deer sightings are almost guaranteed. The new adventure play area, The Plotters’ Forest, is a wonderful place to run, climb and jump off some energy. Read our full review of Raby Castle here.
How to enter
You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Follow us on Instagram, like the post about this competition, tag a friend and comment ‘done’. For an extra entry, share to your Stories.
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’.
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Email email@example.com with your name and postcode
The competition closes at midnight on 1 December 2022 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
The small print
– The prize is as described above
– Not transferable and no cash alternative
– One winner will be chosen at random from across our platforms and notified as to how they can redeem their prize