Win a family season pass to Eden Camp Modern History Museum
We are SO excited to launch the first Little Vikings Christmas Countdown, a festive giveaway like no other. We’ll be sprinkling a little festive fairy dust across York this Christmas, giving away an amazing prize every day to one lucky follower (and sometimes more than one). No spoilers, but we’ve got some cracking experiences to win, from festive afternoon tea to family days out. To be in with the best chance of winning:
– Keep an eye on our website every day
– Follow Little Vikings on Facebook and join our Facebook group
– Sign up for our newsletter (through the website or Facebook page)
A family season pass for Eden Camp Modern History Museum
About Eden Camp
A visit to Eden Camp, the award-winning modern history museum near Malton, will transport you back in time to wartime Britain. Experience the sights, sounds and smells of life on the Home Front and Front Line in a series of recreated 360-degree life-size scenes and tableaux. The Blitz, the Street at War (with rationing and fashions), the Home Guard, Evacuation, the Battle of Britain and VE and VJ Day are all covered in the first half of the Museum, whilst world conflicts and battles are covered in the second. There’s also an excellent adventure playground!
How to enter
You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Follow us on Instagram, like the post about this competition, tag a friend and comment ‘done’. For an extra entry, share to your Stories.
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’.
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Email email@example.com with your name and postcode
The competition closes at midnight on 1 December 2022 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
The small print
– The prize is as described above
– Not transferable and no cash alternative
– One winner will be chosen at random from across our platforms and notified as to how they can redeem their prize