We’re delighted to be part of York Food Festival for the fifth year, putting on two mornings of free children’s activities and hosting the Little Vikings Recipe Hunt sponsored by The Mount School.
Children’s activities at York Food Festival
Hosted by some fab local businesses, there will be some fun hands-on activities from the likes of Dinosaurs Love Fairy Cakes, York Mansion House, Hoglets – Theatre Fun For Little Folk, Puddle Ducks and Diddi Dance. Come along for free, food-based activities!
Head along to the Food Festival Demonstration Tent in St Sampson’s Square from 10.30am to 12.30pm on Saturday 21st & Sunday 22nd September 2019.
Little Vikings Recipe Hunt 2019
Don’t miss the Little Vikings Recipe Hunt sponsored by The Mount School.
(1) Take home our free recipe booklet! packed with great simple recipes from local family-friendly businesses. Here are the recipes:
- Flapjacks from Little Vikings
- Chocolate cream from The Mansion House
- Yorkshire puddings from Visit York
- Lemon drizzle cake from York Theatre Royal
- Carrot cupcakes from The Cookery School at The Grand, York
- Wrap pizzas from Everetts
- Brownies from The Food Factory at York Food Festival
- Sugar mice from The Potions Cauldron
- Potato scones from York Army Museum
- Chocolate caramel slice from The Dark Horse Espresso Bar
(2) Do the trail and maybe even win a prize! and spot the letters in the windows of the places above to complete the missing word and be in with a chance of winning a family ticket to The Storm Whale at York Theatre Royal!