It’s fair to say that The Hole in Wand has cast a spell over York since it opened just a year or so ago, welcoming families and budding wizards from across the world to have a go at its magical minigolf experience. As one of the only city centre attractions of its kind – and a good value activity too – it’s been a hit. So much so, in fact, that they’ve just opened another Hole in Wand in Blackpool!
If you’ve never been before, The Hole in Wand is a 9-hole indoor mini golf course where you’ll search for Gargoyle Grobblenook. Along the way, there are bubbling cauldrons, magical portals and a giant picture frame where you become part of the painting. Can you do a light spell to illuminate the way in the dark hole? At the end of your adventure, you will find out if you have the magical powers of a Serpent, Basilisk, Unicorn or Wizard and every player will receive a magic potion gift to take home (and you’ll hopefully find Grobblenook!). After your adventure, you can relax in the Wizard tavern with something to eat or drink.
Sound good? We’ve got a Hole in Wand special offer for you, and you can enter our competition to win a premium round of wizard golf, too. Our special offer is available all year round: families can enjoy a free upgrade to PREMIUM admission, with free magic beans for kids and ‘poison’ for grown-ups – find out more here.
Win a premium round of wizard golf for five people!
We’ve teamed up with our friends at The Hole in Wand to offer one lucky family a premium experience at The Hole in Wand: a round of minigolf with FREE magic beans for kids and ‘poison’ in the potion for adults. You can enter in any or all of the following ways:
– Follow us on Instagram, like the post about this competition, tag a friend and comment ‘done’. For an extra entry, share to your Stories.
– Visit our Facebook page, like the post about this competition and comment ‘win’ below.
– Visit our Facebook group and comment ‘win’ on the post about this competition
– Follow us on Twitter and retweet the tweet about this competition
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and postcode
The competition closes at midnight on 25th August 2022 and the winner will be notified shortly thereafter.
The small print
– The prize is as described above
– Not transferable and no cash alternative
– One winner will be chosen at random and notified as to how they can redeem their prize