Goodramgate St John’s Eve Midsummer Celebrations
Step into the enchanting street of Goodramgate as you embark on a journey back in time to celebrate the mystical traditions of Midsummer. Head to Goodramgate for an extraordinary event that will not only ignite your senses but also benefit businesses along this vibrant street.
Discover a realm of ancient customs and modern-day wonders with…
- – Stilt-Walker & Fire Eater
- – Fire-Themed Face Painting at Holy Trinity Goodramgate (£4)
- – Evening Concert of Midsummer Singing
- – Frei Compagnie, a band of talented re-enactors, taking to College Green to offer captivating living history displays and mesmerizing processions along the street
- – Stained glass themed crafts and St. John Window colouring sheets.
- – Church Mouse Trail
Learn about famous York people connected with the Church; Anne Lister, George Hudson and John Walker.
Sunday 25th June 2023, 10:30 to 16:00 – Visit the website