David Walliams signing at Waterstones York
This is exciting! Much loved children’s author, David Walliams, is coming to Waterstones in York to sign copies of his new book, The World’s Worst Monsters. Tickets are £12 for a book and ticket, and adults go free; you need to pre-book your tickets in advance through the website.
Here’s what you need to know:
- – Please note the event will be filmed and photographed, as an attendee you consent to footage and/or images of you being used for promotional purposes.
- – You will be required to show your ticket on the day of the event, to gain entry, and as proof of purchase.
- – Parents accompanying their children do not require a ticket (one accompanying adult per child with ticket)
- – To avoid disappointment, we must stress there will be no opportunity to meet David without a ticket.
- – Should you not receive your e-ticket confirmation email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference.
- – Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please come prepared to queue – we will aim to keep you updated on your waiting time. Some outside queuing may be required, so please do come dressed appropriately for all weathers and keep hydrated.
- – Ticket holders will receive their copy of the book at the event.
- – David Walliams is very sorry but, in the time allowed he will only be able to sign one book per person, per ticket holder. Sadly, he cannot add dedications.
- – A photo opportunity will be available with David in front of the signing table, so please feel free to bring your cameras! Staff will be on hand to take your camera/phone to get a photo of you with David whilst he signs your book. Please note only ONE photo per family permitted due to timing restrictions.
If you have further questions, please contact: email@example.com
Waterstones York – Thursday 13th July 2023 – Visit the Waterstones website