We’re off to see the Wizard! The wonderful Wizard of Oz! Well, you could be if you enter our competition to win a family ticket to see the ever-popular musical performed at the Joseph Rowntree Theatre next week. Follow Dorothy as she heads to the Land of Oz and makes friends with a tin woodman, scarecrow and cowardly lion in this classic tale, featuring well-loved songs like Over the Rainbow. With a cast of local actors aged 5 and above, it’s a show for the whole family.
You can catch The Wizard of Oz at the Joseph Rowntree Theatre on:
- Friday 23rd June 2017 at 7.30pm
- Saturday 24th June 2017 at 2.30pm
- Saturday 24th June 2017 at 7.30pm
Enter our competition to win a family ticket!
We’ve teamed up with We Are Theatre to offer one very lucky family four tickets to see the show at 7.30pm on Saturday 24th June. There are three ways to enter:
- Visit our Facebook page and like and share the post about this competition (be sure you’ve liked our Facebook page, too)
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet our tweet about this competition
- Email us () with your name and address
The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 18th June 2017 and one winner will be chosen at random. Tickets are not transferable and there’s no cash alternative. Good luck!