One of York’s favourite attractions, the National Railway Museum, is looking for families with children aged 7 to 11 to star in its promotional material and it could be you! They would like to photograph real families on the miniature railway, on board the steam rides and taking part in some hands-on activities at the museum. So whether you’re regular visitors or have never been before, it’s a unique opportunity. If you’d like to be part of it, here’s what’s involved.
You’ll need to:
– Be available 8.30am-1.30pm on 23rd OR 24th April 2019
– Travel to the National Railway Museum, York
– Enjoy playing and taking part in activities
– Be excited about working with them to get great photos
– Give them permission to store and use the photos we take
In return you’ll each get a free 1 day Explorer Ticket each, giving you access to ticketed experiences including the Miniature Railway and Road Train. You’ll also be provided with complimentary refreshments and parking. If you’re interested, you need to complete this short survey as soon as possible