Raby Castle is what our children call ‘a proper castle’: it’s all in one piece (a rare thing indeed!) with a moat, portcullis and castley bits (crenellations and arrow slits) galore. It’s a place with lots of exciting history, too, which is brought to life through activities and funny stories on their dedicated children’s tour. As well as the children’s tour, the walled gardens are a must. It’s ideal for combining with a trip to the High Force waterfall and enjoying Sunday lunch at the High Force Hotel if you’re hungry. Today we’re giving away a family ticket for admisison to Raby Castle.
How to enter
- Follow us on Facebook, like and share the post about this competition and comment ‘win’.
- Join our Facebook Group and like the post about this competition
- Follow us on Twitter and re-tweet the tweet about this competition.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is as described above.
- The competition closes at midnight tonight.
- One winner will be chosen at random and the winner will be notified tomorrow by the same means that they entered.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- No correspondence will be entered into.