The Northwood Fairy Sanctuary is one of Yorkshire’s newest family attractions and it’s intended to delight adults as well as children. It’s set within 100 acres of glorious woodland with 1.5km of imaginative nature trails winding through. Get lost in the willow walled maze, spot the large collection of fairy doors on trees and fairy treehouses connected with rope bridges, see the a tree stump village and giant mushroom ring sit on the Elven thrones and more. It’s a natural rustic attraction, sympathetic to its woodland surroundings and perfect for reconnecting children and adults to the freedom and magic of the natural world, all year round. Read the Little Vikings review of the Northwood Trail here. Today we’re giving away a family ticket so you can experience Northwood Trail for yourselves – let us know if you spot a fairy!
How to enter
- Follow us on Facebook, like and share the post about this competition and comment ‘win’.
- Join our Facebook Group and like the post about this competition
- Follow us on Twitter and re-tweet the tweet about this competition.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is as described above.
- The competition closes at midnight tonight.
- One winner will be chosen at random and the winner will be notified tomorrow by the same means that they entered.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- No correspondence will be entered into.