Upside Down Design is a unique independent interior design space on Bootham, just a few moments away from the beautiful historic city walls. The shop is a veritable feast for those of you looking for something for your space, for gifts or to treat yourself. As well as furniture, lighting, cushions and throws, they have we have certified organic cosmetics, fashion accessories, candles, books, games and stationery and a gorgeous selection of gifts for the little ones in your life including children’s toys from Maileg like this dancing ballerina bunny. This precious ballerina bunny flutters around dressed in her cute ballet outfit. She wears a powder leotard, tutu, flower hairpiece, and pointe shoes and comes in a beautifully illustrated gift tube. Machine washable and suitable from 3 years. We’re giving one away to one lucky winner!
How to enter
- Follow us on Facebook, like and share the post about this competition and comment ‘win’.
- Join our Facebook Group and like the post about this competition
- Follow us on Twitter and re-tweet the tweet about this competition.
Terms and conditions
- The prize is as described above.
- The competition closes at midnight tonight.
- One winner will be chosen at random and the winner will be notified tomorrow by the same means that they entered.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- No correspondence will be entered into.