Fancy Hank’s is a family-run bar and kitchen tucked away in the laid-back-streets of York’s historic Minster Quarter and offers good mood food inspired by two brothers’ travels through the 11 states of America’s Deep South. Inspired by southern street food, Fancy Hank’s brings soulful, feel-good flavours to its dishes and cocktails. It’s also firmly family-friendly, with a kids’ menu featuring such classics as mac and cheese. Find out more about Fancy Hanks here. Enter our competition to win a family meal for two adults and two children at Fancy Hank’s!
How to enter
- Follow us on Facebook, like and share the post about this competition and comment ‘win’.
- Follow us on Instagram, like the most recent post and tag two friends. Share on your Stories for another chance to enter.
- Join our Facebook Group and like the post about this competition
- Follow us on Twitter and re-tweet the tweet about this competition.
Terms and conditions
1. The prize is as described above and any restrictions on food and drink will be explained to the winner when they visit.
2. The competition closes at midnight tonight.
3. One winner will be chosen at random and the winner will be notified tomorrow by the same means that they entered.
4. There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
5. No correspondence will be entered into